Listing courtesy of Plowman Properties LLC.
Build to suit home opportunity featuring the Capri 2 bed/2bath/2.5 garage open floorplan included upgrades: covered porch, engineered hardwood floors in main living areas, granite, stainless GE appliances. The Courtyards on Lawyers Road will feature 146 luxury ranch homes. We offer the option to add a bonus suite to any floorplan while maintaining main floor living. This is an active adult community meaning 80% of the community will have 1 person living in the home who is age 55+. The remaining 20% has no age restriction. In addition to the allure of living in a brand-new home without the worries of yard work, Epcon homeowners are drawn to the private courtyard that is the unique focal point of every luxury home. Located in highly desirable Stallings, North Carolina. Nestled in a scenic location off I-485 and 14 miles from all Uptown Charlotte has to offer. Base price includes lot premium, pre-design, photos are representative and not of actual home.
“ Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of . All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information © 2023 Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID”